Popular Posts

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I still haven grow up....

   I thought i can hold my tear when i explain the theory that is related to my past experiences, and because i think it is really very useful, so i just want to share it with my friends, i hope they can learn it as well... for their life. But  when i think about those things, i can't hold my tears anymore, am i a loser ???  No way ... you aren't , But if you still like that , You are..."what you think about is you bring about..." By Lisa Nichols. I love this sentence... indeed.....

   Forget about the past...is the hardest process in the life.... But you need to do like this!!! Ann!!! Don't give up in doing the things that you like, just like you like the law of attraction, is the same thing. If you can break "this" , then you are already successed half.... in your life..... I know you can, whatever people had said what to you....Just be optimism, life is short... and we don't know when we will die, so learn to grow up... from now on!!!!!!Look at the pretty sky, think about the good memories, and the most important thing that you need to do now is listen to the music that really motivate you !!!

   "There can be a miracle, when you believe, Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill, who knows what miracles you can achieve, when you believe, somehow you will, you will when you believe....." The song that i like the most... Actually today want to recommend to them, but finally....don't have the opportunity.....next time ba.....

   Keep it up........ Nothing is impossible....."Is your moment of decision that your destination is shaped." By Tony Robbin. "Your thoughts and feelings create your life." By Lisa Nichols...


Law of attraction: My biggest “saver ” in my life....


I applied this concept since i was 15, and at that time my whole life changed....

That's why i Love this so much....

No comments:

Post a Comment