Popular Posts

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The New me in a New plan ......

Me, like to explore different things especially in a new semester or a new year as this consider a new start and new runway for me.........
I like this kind of  feeling ......^^ as if a new born baby ... brings you a new hope and power.......
Do you know this kind of feeling can bring us to a climate ?? =) That's why i like this kind of feeling so much !!!! haha..Nothing can enrich my thought or heart with this kind of feeling, but the only one is New start!!!!!! I love it !!!!!

i am a superstitious person, and i had saw my horoscope from somewhere else and it state that i have a good and best fortune in 2011.woo...!!!!  Whatever is true or false.... i will consider it as a good start in a new year!!!!! =) i hope i will have a surmount no matter in mentally, physically or psychologically. (greedy) haha....And i want defeat the “timid" me and to have a big break though in me.........=)

New semester or a new year is a big chance for me to change the old me.......=) And i hope to do so ....
Actually i had defeated myself in some aspect which i fear or scare the most..... i feel so happy as i am not that scare of those things already but try to look forward them..... and i hope to have a newest me "after" defeat all "these" things....... i will try my best .......=)  i think after defeat them i will feel very happy......haha... as i discover a new me......and this will motivate me in doing many things........ i like, i love and i keen......^^

i want a continue improvement in myself.....This is because the biggest enemy is not others but ourselves.......=) Colorful life, i am coming....wait for me.........=)

No comments:

Post a Comment