Popular Posts

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Motivation....

    I like to tell myself, whatever happen or things that make you unhappy...just forget about it and just looking forward.... and take the people's advises... to make it become better...... Speaking in English make me feel embarrassed sometimes... as i always pronounce it wrongly and this make me laughed by others... Although i know that they are not really mean it... but as a person, we will also take it as if they really mean it...... i had tried many ways to improve my language especially in English.....


There is no problem that cannot be solve with a pad of paper, a pen, and a little imagination
(cited by Benjamin Franklin)

   But i found it hard when communicate with people that have a good command of language......May be is i was laughed by different people several times already.....and my enthusiasm towards this language is dampened easily. This really make me don't even have the guts to speak with people if the language is not my mother tongue.......I had tried many ways, whatever in searching Internet .... or reading books in order to get the informations in how to improve myself ..... and every time when i am trying to do so .... "Somethings" must come.... and i was shrink backed from the first step even i haven take the chance to communicate with others yet....May be this is due to one of the teacher that taught me before.....She,...., as a English teacher to me.... is very strict in grammars...and every "a, and, the..." if you are forgotten to write it out... she sure will give you a very low grade..... that is U+.....


 This picture always motivate me....=)

   And still remember got one time, teacher wanted me to answer the questions that we finished already..... When i said out my answer.... She said : This question so easy you also can wrong a???? So easy also don't know, then you can straight away jump from this floor.... ops.... This floor is not enough, you should jump from the highest floor...." After listened to her "advises", i felt a bit shock although i know she is just joking...and i really felt very embarrassed at that time...as she said this in front of 70++ students......I really very shame of myself at that particular time....Till now, when i saw people with higher education that speak in English.... i will feel a little bit terrified....Although i should "delete " this phobia in my mind... But it really takes time.... So, someone who are not really understanding me well might feel that i am a quiet person........
Actually do i ??? I don't think so....=)


And this is the most "powerful" song in my life, to me...

   This is the things that  i want to change.... But this "dream" seen very far.....Whatever the consequences are, i am telling myself... One day i can........=)


No comments:

Post a Comment