Popular Posts

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Travel......

   Travel, i like it very much.... as only travel can give me a great pleasure except the time that spent with my friends, family, and so on....I like to explore and see the different things... This is because from a little things, i can have a big satisfaction after exploring...and no need to escape everything......just do a "true self"... i mean in the range of freedom.... i can do whatever i like as long as those are not a bad deed...


The big paddy field with a big blue sky... i can feel the exist of  "freedom"

   But sometimes, i found myself very difficult in doing things that i like.... as there have too many obstacles... which always prohibit me from doing these things.... i cannot just follow whatever i want to do but i really hope now i can have a long break, a month, for me to look at the newest things or updated things.... and just pull my hair down.... I always think that if i can just take the photo from the "world", put them into my blog, and write the things that i observe into the blog, and travel to everywhere while doing these things..... so Good....


Little girl : i can hold you, the little bubbles- "hope"

   But i know this world really very realistic, we can't easily have that "hope".... in order to become true... I found hard when come in a situation that "i cannot walk in and cannot walk out"... just like a bird inside a birdcage....if it wants to fly out, it only will be hurt whatever how much efforts it has used. To protect itself, it chooses to not do that, and remain itself there..."do not voices out, do not resists, just follows whatever the owner gives to it.... just accepts the fate that the god gives it...." And it has lost its power to become "itself"... But it keeps telling itself, it can fly out from the birdcage and search for it's own possessions of  "freedom"...As it can see the sunshine...from the other part of the world....


 Sunshine has given it the warmest feel... and desire hope to escape from the birdcage...

   Just like the life.. Many people have desire goal, have great dream but not all of them can achieve them and not all of them are successed... only minority of them start to plan their "useless plans".... to a useful plans....And travel journey really can broaden our views as the action of people ( as in behaviors, attitudes and personalities) are given us good teaching materials....Especially in the poorer countries.They are not talked to us, they are not looked at us, they are not known who we are.... But we can still learn from them through their first sight.... as they are Great!!!! =)

I am not wasting my time, as i am thinking what should i do later.....

   Every time i went for a long journey, i always learn new things from others and they really are the good "models"... Wordless, but "copious" in their facial expressions and body language...I felt very relax and feel the exist of "freedom" when come in writing blog as write blog can give me a space to know "who am  i" actually as i found myself lost in the directions when come to a "realistic world".....i am no longer myself  especially come to a education systems, making decisions, and  doing certain things....stifled.


 Just like the world becomes black....

   However, i can have my limited freedom in doing other things, i think....I hope i can do these things-(travelling.blogging.photographing.changing) in the coming future.....


      

"Row" to my future..!!! =)


Life is just like a travel journey ...

No comments:

Post a Comment